- Meetings & Events
- Tools & Resources
- Governor's Cup
- Join VWA
|Select Your Member Type|
• Bronze Level Membership – This membership provides discounts on wineries’ entries into the Governor’s Cup and discounts off registration rates educational events. Voting rights come with this membership.
• Silver Level Membership – provides you access to our Preferred Partner Services and Discount rates. This membership also provides discounts on wineries’ entries into the Governor’s Cup and discounts off registration rates educational events. This member type also receives discounted job posting. Voting rights come with this membership.
• Gold Level Membership – provides you all of the benefits of the Silver Level AND access to participate in the Winter Wine Celebration and a 10 x 10 booth at the Vintage Virginia Event. This member type receives 1complimentary job posting and greater discounts off registration rates for events.
• Associate Membership – this is for a non-winery entity that supports the industry
•Preferred Partner - this member type is also for a non-winery entity that supports the industry. It includes the Associate Membership, plus premium billing throughout this site, in printed and electronic materials and communications. Becoming a Preferred Partner
•Vineyards - with no winery may join for the discounts available to members.
• Wine Retailers - wine retailers may join this member type and receive up to date information on the Virginia market, discounts, and a JOINT membership to Virginia Retail Merchants Association.
Payments to the VWA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. The VWA estimates that 2% of your Bronze, Silver & Gold membership dues are not tax deductible for any reason under IRS regulations related to lobbying expenses; however, the remaining 98% may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Additionally, the Legislative Membership portion of your dues is 26% tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.