- Meetings & Events
- Tools & Resources
- Governor's Cup
- Join VWA
|Select Your Member Type|
• Bronze Level Membership – This membership provides discounts on wineries’ entries into the Governor’s Cup and discounts off registration rates educational events. Voting rights come with this membership.
• Silver Level Membership – provides you access to our Preferred Partner Services and Discount rates. This membership also provides discounts on wineries’ entries into the Governor’s Cup and discounts off registration rates educational events. This member type also receives discounted job posting. Voting rights come with this membership.
• Gold Level Membership – provides you all of the benefits of the Silver Level AND access to participate in the Winter Wine Celebration and a 10 x 10 booth at the Vintage Virginia Event. This member type receives 1complimentary job posting and greater discounts off registration rates for events.
• Associate Membership – this is for a non-winery entity that supports the industry.
•Preferred Partner - this member type is also for a non-winery entity that supports the industry. It includes the Associate Membership, plus premium billing throughout this site, in printed and electronic materials and communications. Becoming a Preferred Partner
• VVA Vineyard Members - VVA members (does not apply to Farm Winery members) receive 50% off an associate membership with VWA. This offer is a $125 value! VVA will provide a discount code to vineyard members upon request. VVA vineyard members may then join VWA as an associate member inputting their discount code at VAWine.org, making payment by credit card, e-check of PayPal or you may complete the following application writing in the discount code and mailing a check.
Benefits of Membership:
- Gain access to the Resource Guide with sample contracts, regulations and laws in understandable terms specifically for the wine and wine grape industry.
- Access to the industry blogs and forums
- Receive VWA’s communications to stay up to date with programs, initiatives, news and events
- Attend VWA’s meetings and events at the members rate – such as the Annual Mtg. and Conference, Governor’s Cup seminars and Gala, Rules & Regulation Round Ups, and Marketing with a Mission events
- Receive access to our online Career Center to post jobs, review resumes and more
- Dues are 98% tax deductible as a necessary business expense
- Supporting to your industry and customers in Virginia
Payments to the VWA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. The VWA estimates that 2% of your Bronze, Silver & Gold membership dues are not tax deductible for any reason under IRS regulations related to lobbying expenses; however, the remaining 98% may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Additionally, the Legislative Membership portion of your dues is 26% tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.